Friday, September 25, 2020

Great Storm Clouds

 #1 - A few neighborhood families have started taking a walk in the morning before at home school.  Today one of the girls seemed to still be dressed in her flannel onesie with earmuffs on her head.

#2 - I only had a few groceries and the co-op is only a mile away so I biked there.  On the way home I was thinking about how on one street the there is a slight elevation at one intersection, but a couple streets over the slight elevation is a bit north.  I would never pay attention to these things if I were in a car.

#3 - Michael called the city a few weeks ago because he suspects that the shaking that sometimes happens to the house when a big truck rolls by is because of a pothole.  Today the county came to fill the hole.  

#4 - We are in a pretty good place with my dad's house.  There is still more to do, but the quantity of things that I have no idea what to do with is limited.  I am going to bring a big box of that stuff to the Tool Library next week in the hope they will have a use for it, and if not I'll have to figure it out.  But for now, most of the stuff at least has an eventual destination and so I feel ok with spending some time outdoors this weekend.

#5 - Great Storm Clouds - Trevor Hall - thanks Micheal

 Not sure why I can't get this video embedded, but if you could use an encouraging song - 

https://youtu.be/s0hj99x4iWw

great storm clouds

 holding rain

it’s part of nature

to hold a bit of pain

all in all that rain falls

and then we watch

 a new thing grow



No comments:

Post a Comment