Monday, October 19, 2020

I Hope This is A Nice Journey

 #1 - I had multiple calls to make for bills for my dad's house - ending service.  Some said nothing, some said, "I'm sorry for your loss."  One woman said, "I hope this is a nice journey for you."  And it was so sweet because it wasn't something she felt she was "supposed" to say, it was an authentic response to my situation.

#2 - I'm simply grateful once again to be working with Habitat for Humanity on my dad's house. I feel comfortable emailing them with my questions like, "Do you want me to put the air conditioning cover on outside that my dad made?"

#3 - I had some items to drop off at the Salvation Army thrift store, so I decided to jog from there, just having a slightly different route made it go so much faster.

#4 - I signed up for an online writing class Root Chakra Writing and Yoga that will be for a few weeks next month for a local teacher I enjoy.

#5 - A couple friends have access to slide projectors, one at her parents, one at her sister's.  They are both out of town, but maybe at some point I could borrow them and sort thru my dad's slides.


No comments:

Post a Comment