Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Conjunct

 #1 - My friend tried cross-country skiing yesterday.  I emailed to ask how the lesson went and she wanted to call me to tell me about it.  Yeah, way better than a screen!

#2 - After looking to the sky just after sunset the past 5 or 6 days to see if I could see the jupiter/saturn conjunction, it was finally mostly clear at that time.  We hopped into the car and drove to a water tower a mile or two away to found a small group of other people doing the same, one with a large telescope.

#3 - I had an interview for a job at NAMI MN (National Alliance for Mental Illness) a couple weeks ago.  I didn't hear back about a second interview, but I signed up anyway for a couple of their online trainings.  Today I took one on suicide prevention. The woman presented both interesting facts as well as personal stories from her own life. 

#4 - Since the session was on Zoom and none of the participants had their cameras on, I was able to sort my parents' photos while I listened.  

#5 - This meant the photos I've had laying all of the floor are now stacked into relatively chronological piles.

No comments:

Post a Comment