Sunday, December 6, 2020

Dumpling Dinner

 #1 - I went for a jog this AM, it took 26 minutes before I started to feel glad about it.  I'm grateful that in early Dec I can still jog this week, esp with Co-Vid limiting exercise options.  Though I would also be glad to have snow.  It was a little slippery on and off the sidewalks, but I didn't get hurt.

#2-3 - We wrote out a rough meal plan for a state park camper cabin visit this winter.  It was during this that I also felt grateful for something Michael's daughter said.  I'm going to refrain from sharing that here as I don't think it's mine to share.

#4 - Michael made a delicious dumpling dinner and seemed to be enjoying himself in the kitchen as he prepared it.

#5 - I started a conversation about something Michael can feel judged about, which ruined his previously listed happy mood.  However with perseverance we were able to reconnect.  I ended up having a deeper understanding and apologized for some hurt in our relationship from our initial dating and how I failed to connect and communicate.  Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment