Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Real Men Don't Buy Girls


*I always think flowers, happen so fast. Yet I it is because of this post I realized this took two weeks (from my last photo of this flower). I guess I'm just not paying attention.

*I am usually hesitant when I'm not sure what I'm doing. Maybe because I have absolutely zero bs ability. Today I made a new type of phone call for work, and as expected I was unsure. It was easy though and went really well and afterwards I felt confident.

*Having somewhere else to sleep (living room/basement etc) so I can take my time putting my bedroom back together. So it can be how I want it now.

*Having a friend tell me he took something I said as the voice of God. I told him this was quite a promotion :)

*Jason Mraz does it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment