Wednesday, July 7, 2010

DL BD


#641 - Living with People who Aren't Compelled to Use the Air Conditioner All the Time- Air conditioning can certainly be a blessing, sometimes though, I prefer feeling closer to outside.

#642 - Making a Wish for Tanabata a festival celebrated in Japan.

#643 - "You always find so many interesting and unique things to do." Kelly

#644 - Guitar - Being Able to Switch Some Chords Without Looking (G/C, Am/Em, D/A/E7, D7/G)

#645 - Well, apparently I am a day late. However this does not curb my gratitude or enthusiasm for The Dalai Lama's 75th Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. oh that's so great. I always need to find reasons to NOT use the airco at work, with my parents in the car, etc... I'd never thought of saying I want to feel closer to outside!

    ReplyDelete