Monday, July 5, 2010

Tired of Being Grateful

#631 - (Inside my head this afternoon) - "What am I going to be grateful for today....?... I'm tired of being grateful all the time." "I'm Tired of Being Grateful All the Time." - Yes I Really Thought This, and Then I Started Laughing

#632 - My Brother and Sister-in-Law Saying they were Going Swimming/Kayaking, I Decided to Go With and Walk or Jog

#633 -
I babysat last week for my friend Emily and her husband, while they went for a 6 mile jog. I can't remember the last time I ran six miles. I was so Impressed with Jobs and Young Children that They Made Time for This it is Inspiring

#634 -
the previous gratitudes plus the fact that it started to Rain which was Cooling and then Thunder a Little, Which Meant Scott and Mayu would be Getting Off the Lake and Waiting for Me at the Car - all Motivated me to Keep Running. So after Telling Emily a Week Ago, "I Can't Remember the Last Time I Ran Six Miles." Today I Jogged Six Miles.

#635 - Vinnie Read me a little Eckhart Tolle over the phone, and I felt Peace

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, I think that by now, even if you'd stop writing or thinking about it, you'd still be grateful for all kinds of things.
    But I like to read about them, so please don't stop :)

    ReplyDelete