Thursday, July 15, 2010

After School Special


#681 - Random Coincidence - I wrote a new song yesterday. The first person I played it for said, "Too bad they don't still have after school specials (on TV) I could see that song in the end credits."

Then today - a friend of a friend was telling a story she said was like, "an after school special."

(I don't think I've heard anyone mention an "after school special" for 10 years, 20 years, ever? and then two days in a row.....Simple Mysteries Intrigue Me).

#682 - Being Fully Present for the Story my friend's friend told. It was important and I Felt Honored to Hear it.


#683 - I know I kill things constantly when in cars, but when this moth and my bike tire collided today I thought, "C'mon!" The moth laid flat on the ground and it was depressing. I stopped and turned around and gently touched its wing and then it moved upright (photo). A Bit Later It Flew Away :)

#684 - That I Stopped or I never would have known I didn't kill it

#685 - A Couple Friends Might Read Books I Mentioned (I get excited even at the thought of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment