Friday, July 23, 2010

Mint


#721 - Smoothie Discovery - I've long known that blended frozen bananas will give a smoothie an ice cream like texture. My brother tried adding Fresh Mint to the frozen banana smoothie. It reminds me of peppermint bon bon ice cream.

#722 - Jill for Following her Impulses to Look at the Website Where a Songwriting Workshop was Listed and Passing it onto Me

#723 - Following Through on the Geyser - When I read the workshop description a couple weeks back, it was as if a geyser went off inside, "Yes!" and yet that feeling passed, logistics needed to be addressed. I imagine inspiration grows weary of giving ideas to people who don't follow through. So, I suspect the more I honor my inspirations the more likely they will come back. Today I signed up.

#724 - Scrambling/Agitated/Unsure I turned to Tolle and for whatever reason this video is where I landed and started to Relax. Then I just went on a Tolle video spree. It was fun to see some more skeptical interviews of him. This video has a brief bio if you are unfamiliar and curious.


(I was just weeding for a while and then I looked up and saw this sky. I don't want to replace any of my other gratitudes, so this will just be a bonus.)

725 - Mason Jennings' reflection- "how horrible is that oil spill...It has made me look around at the world while I have been touring. My question is….isn’t covering the earth with blacktop for roads and parking lots just a slow motion oil spill too? I bet if you add up all the roads they would dwarf the oil spill." June 15, 2010

2 comments:

  1. I feel this workshop will be an important step into connections for you. That makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gratitudes, Tammy! Can't wait to see where it all leads. :)

    ReplyDelete