Sunday, July 11, 2010

Government with a Splash of Puppetry

#661 - I haven't done anything political since the guy I wanted to run for governor didn't get the endorsement. Today though I went to a door knocking event he kind of sponsored and there were all the people that worked at his campaign...still at it. So even when I drop out for a while I was reminded.
There are Always People Working to Make Things Better.

#662 -
My door-knocking partner telling me about the trip he just took to Guatemala to become Educated about the Human Rights Situation There

#663 - Patricia,
who came to Her Door Open, with a Smile


#664 - Making Up Verses to How Can I Keep From Singing as an intro to Ashley's Puppet Show

#665 - Ashley Rehearsing a Puppet Show that She Performed for Us

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear your new verses to "How can I keep from singing". thanks for bringing it to the last sing - come to the next ones (see "public events" on blog) and we'll sing it again with your new verses if you wish.

    ReplyDelete