Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pack Leader

#891 - "Humans are the Only Animals who will Follow Unstable Pack Leaders." - Cesar Millan

#892 - Confirmation - Right after signing up for an event I listened to a radio show which mentioned the event. (The only other time I'd heard it mentioned was when I originally learned of it.)

#893 - I had some extra poems (mine and others) that I was going to recycle. Instead, I looked through my address book and just mailed them to random people I don't speak to much. A few days later I received an email that one of these people was visiting friends in MN and maybe we could get together.

#894 - That Friend is About to Arrive

#895 - A Crow Just Landed in Branch Outside my Window and is enjoying - I think is a Crabapple. I haven't witnessed this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment