Sunday, December 19, 2010

Don't Ask

Turning These Bikes Into a Gratitude
(I thought the first bike was bad, the following I almost missed completely.)

I didn't think it could be done, relate these bikes to a gratitude, but right after taking these photos I went to the co-op and counted 13 Bikes. These 13 bikes were in use TODAY at the grocery store. AMEN!

The 8 Republicans that voted to Repeal Don't Ask Don't Tell

On Being on NPR today was speaking about my favorite poet Rumi. A woman said that if you speak a new language you will see a new world. She was speaking figuratively, but literally it works too.

Two overheard comments in my day:

"I don't know if we're going to make you mac and cheese anymore if you won't eat the leftovers Maddie. They taste the exact same."

and

"I didn't realize my heel was so powerful."


No comments:

Post a Comment