Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thich Nhat Hanh

#951 - The woman who took her cell phone conversation beyond the lobby, beyond the vestibule, to the outside of the library and still spoke softly. (This could be in the "Unsung Heroes" section of the Onion.)

#952 - Local Fabric Store Urges You to Check Them Out on Twitter - The Onion

#953 - Identifing a few Trees using a book I picked up from the library (BoxElder, Buckthorn and Green Ash)

#954 - Picking up The Dog Whisperer 3rd season, disc 4. Just having it come today was a bit of positive energy.

#955 - Remembering Thich Nhat Hanh's words about treating one's anger or sadness like a small child, telling them we will take care of them. "It's okay anger/sadness, I am here I will care for you." Today I needed this and it made sense to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment