Monday, May 30, 2011

PINEapple


#2376 - A couple quotes from Jason Mraz's blog which he got from someone else's blog

“It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them.”
- Anthony Storr, was an English psychiatrist and author.

“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.”
- Anonymous

#2377 - I'm getting into this novel called Driftless by David Rhodes

#2378 - Feeling proud of myself for a phone call I made Saturday.

#2379 - I've mostly laid around resting this weekend with a strong cold. Today I wanted to get outside a little at least so I took my brother's mother-in-law to a nature area for a short walk. If I had felt completely well, I would have gone on a longer run/walk this morning and I'm sure would not have done this. So something missed and something gained.

#2380 - She and I do not share a common language. All our conversations previously have involved a translator. Since we were alone today, we spoke little. When she saw these little cones on a pine tree she said, "Pineapple," and I laughed and understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment