Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pommelo


#1686 - Watching the DVD that came with K'Naan's Dusty Foot Philosopher CD

#1687 - Simon (?) the awesome man in the DVD who gives more in a day I'd say than most of us do in a lifetime.

#1688 - http://www.4real.com/tv/ - this was one of the segments on the DVD. I guess it's a TV show called "4REAL." I've just seen the K'Naan one, but it looks like they take famous people to highlight cool things going on in places around the world. I just read a paragraph there about a man named Kimmie Weeks and it gave me the chills (in a good way).

#1689 - Using my strategy and a bit of his intuition, a friend of mine chose the word "whiffet" as his word of the year. That's right WHIFFET

#1670 - I just read Mr. Mraz's blog dated Jan. 31st-

"Gratitude can be a bitch to get sometimes. This is why it is called Practicing Gratitude – because it isn’t easy - you have to practice."

No comments:

Post a Comment