Wednesday, June 9, 2010

250 Spaces


#501 - That my 11yr old cousin called to Invite Me to her Softball Game (though she didn't know when it was :)

#502 - I didn't feel like leaving the house tonight, but I signed up for a Park & Rec Tennis League. Tonight was the First Match and it "Forced" Me to Get Out and Enjoy the Beautiful Evening

#503 - I'm grateful the tennis league is the Cheapest Organized Exercise I've found ($20 something) and it is only Two Blocks from where I live - so I have no excuses not to participate!

#504 - In this season of late light, after coming home I am Continuing the Practice I began while House/Catsitting - I am still mostly going to Sleep with the Sun

#505 - That I now have 250 Open Spaces without buying another photo album, because I had that many pictures I no longer want

No comments:

Post a Comment