Thursday, October 14, 2010

These Guys


#1136 - These Sculptures are Hilarious, especially given they are outside a Courthouse.

#1137 - Getting a Physical and Breathing - Just getting around to this is an accomplishment on my part. I don't feel especially motivated to go to the doctor, even when everything is "okay," I find it intimidating. So I'm grateful I went, and I'm grateful that while I waited for the doctor I breathed deeply, because even when I have no reason to be nervous, I am.

#1138 - Finding a Physician with a Holistic Focus - I have been meaning to do this for years. However, I did not know how to go about it and found the whole process once again intimidating and overwhelming.

#1139 - Being Happy with the Doctor I Tried

#1140 - My one concern was a Few of My Moles. The Doctor Said they Looked Fine.

(These guys are just so great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment