Friday, January 14, 2011

reincarnation is makin' a comeback


#1596&97 - My brother lending me his car which led to taking a mile or so walk this evening when I dropped it off.

#1598 - reincarnation is makin' a comeback - I laughed when I read the title to this song.

#1599 - "This is the most INTERESTING cover letter I've ever read. Seriously, I mean it. It's beautiful - and I'm not sure many would say cover letters are beautiful to read." -Jill

#1600 - The holiday party for the yoga studio where I now clean 2x/month was postponed because of a snowstorm in Dec. It is because of this that I get to attend as I am now considered part of staff. I often dislike parties, but this one I am actually looking forward to!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! no wonder my video is getting so many views!

    ReplyDelete