Monday, January 24, 2011

Set List

#1646 - When I was becoming quite frustrated the power went out - for an hour. I was trying to figure out something on the computer asking my brother to help. He has many wonderful qualities, and teaching in general is not one of them. He was telling me, as he often does "google it," even though he was sitting right there and knew the answer.

#1647 - So then I played guitar and called my friend Laura. I don't like to rant/complain, and yet discussing my frustrations with Laura was very calming and helpful.

#1648 - Receiving confirmation for audience availability for my second guitar concert. Like the first - the audience will consist of one person. And I am grateful for the excuse to work on my set list (I have two new songs to add) and practice.

#1649 - I might be doing some part-time data entry from home. I spoke to a woman today who would train me and she was really cool/interesting.

#1650 - My sister-in-law tried my experiment to find a word-of-the-year. It worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment