Thursday, May 13, 2010

Distinct Quality of Light



#366 - How Bright Almost Fluorescent Green it is with the new leaves and the recent rains

#367 - Noticing the Distinct Quality of the Light, which drew me to the open the front door and see mist, which led me to suspect a Rainbow, so I investigated and there one was.

#368 - Cesar Millan - The Dog Whisperer guy

#369 - Another (4th person) just emailed that I had a good radio voice. This a sign for a kind of secret ambition that I haven't taken very seriously. I love to read and I love reading to other people, so if I have a good radio voice, maybe I could be the voice on audio books...

#370 - Thank You Fletcher, Chris, Jill, Laura, Anthony, Scott, Mayu, Vinnie, Connie, Jed, Donna, Stacie, Lisa and anyone else who listened to that radio show. It means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment