Monday, May 17, 2010

Assume Positive Intent



#386 - Assuming Positive Intent - (This is a phrase I learned from my friend Laura.) After making multiple attempts to contact someone and getting no response, I could easily create all kinds of negative possibilities...they don't want to talk to me, I am annoying them, this is not important to them, maybe I should just leave them alone etc. I did not have any evidence to support these negative possibilities though, so I continued trying to make contact and assumed positive intent. (This did take a bit of effort.)

#387 - The Person I've Been Trying to Contact Finally Called Me

#388 - Playing My Two Poems that are now Songs - I can't stop

#389 - Baby Birds Outside My Bedroom Window - I don't know where the nest is exactly, but I can tell when mom or dad is dropping by with food - squawking commotion

#390 - Inspiration to Run - I went on a long walk that I take sometimes and I ended up jogging half of it

No comments:

Post a Comment