Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Giving In


#326 - The wind blows ferociously at times today and the trees just go with it. They move and Sway and Bend but stay Strong in the Center. On the top they are all Movement at the bottom complete Stability.

#327 - At the beginning of Yoga class today I thought, "I wish it was the end of Yoga class."

I have exercised regularly throughout my adult life and I usually enjoy it. This thought in Yoga however, reminded me of a time when I didn't, a six month time span when I stopped exercising, or doing much of anything. I had lost anything resembling passion and was walking through the motions of life. I knew exercise was good for me and always helped in the past, so I would start, and try to push through it, but I just couldn't make myself do it. For once I gave up and gave in. Right now I feel grateful for that Giving In.

#328 - I am grateful for the Compassion being pulled under by a Force I couldn't Name or Describe gave me. I don't think I look at pain, myself or others, as simplistically.

#329 - "Looking back now across fifteen years, I could see with great clarity the fear I had lived in, which must mean that in the interval I had succeeded in a very important undertaking: I must have made my escape from it." A Separate Peace John Knowles

#330 - Caponi Art Park - it has trails, sculptures and a theatre in the woods - what a great combination. A friend just brought this to my attention. I've never heard of the place...but I plan on checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment