Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When This Song Becomes Famous


#391 - Being Creative With Kids - I played my cousin one of my poem/songs. First she just listened, then she started making helpful suggestions and singing, and then she found some make-shift percussion to join along. It was so fun to enjoy the creativity flowing through her. "When this song becomes famous I will have been a part of it!" - Ashley

#392 - It's an hour drive to my cousins'. I got really into this make-believe, out-loud conversation I was having in the car (I was alone). That might sound strange, but really what was I doing? Storytelling. I was telling a story to myself and it completely captivated me.

#393 - My cousins' mother seemed happy

#394 - Driving home later it was dark and a beautiful evening. When traffic started backing up because two lanes were closed I stayed completely relaxed.

#395 - The Wailin' Jennys Calling All Angels - (Live at the Mauch Chunk Opera House) - this was the last song I listened to as I pulled in the driveway, a beautiful bed-time (or anytime) prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment