Thursday, May 6, 2010

Vegan Pumpkin Scones


#331 - I don't Bake often, but when I do it usually means I'm Relaxed.

#332 - "My followers are called Jedheads."
(I discovered that my friend Jed put some of his music on- line.)

#333 - Observing like-minded geese. Canadian geese are a little like humans in that their population #'s are a bit out of whack, but these two geese were thinking. Instead of having the typical 5-7, they only had two goslings.

#334 - Patty Griffin - Flaming Red - It makes me realize how narrow most CD's are - 10 slightly different versions of the same topic. This CD includes songs about Mother Mary, Suicide, Love, Missing Someone, Growing Up, Abusive Relationships...

#335 -
Cause you can't make somebody see
With the simple words you say
All the beauty from within
Sometimes they just look away

Patty Griffin
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment