Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm Becoming A Musician :)


(you'll have to click on it to read it)

#306 - Expressing Myself - I was feeling frustrated by something, I expressed my opinion which made me feel better. Then the woman wrote back explaining the situation and that she understood. Communication success.

#307 - Cleaning the Bathroom - it was bugging me

#308 - Learning My First Song on a Guitar!

#309 - Playing Music with Friends - another first

#310 - Playing One of My Poems! - I had forgotten that a few years ago my friend Peter took a couple of my poems and put chords/melodies to them. Tonight after we played Dixie Chicks etc he pulled out his book and there were my poems. I played on the ukulele while he and Kaydee played guitar and we sang. I have no idea how to turn poems into songs, but three months ago I had no idea how to play the ukulele either.

1 comment:

  1. I like yours better, but here's another one:

    thxthxthx

    ReplyDelete