Friday, April 30, 2010

Burgeon



#301 - The North Shore photos are going to have to wait because this tree is kickin it.

#302 - My Kind of Dessert - Filtered water, organic raspberry puree, organic evaporated cane juice, guar gum, xanthan gum, organic raspberry flavor, citric acid, concentrated beet juice



#303 - It Not Only Looks Good, It Smells Fabulous


#304 - I sent an email to friends about the community radio show that I will be on Sunday reading three of my poems. Chloe, a friend I haven't spoken to in two years, wrote she was, "psyched to hear it!"

#305 - It was because of this Blog that I turned the car around, took these photos and smelled the flowers

1 comment:

  1. I know - aren't the trees great?! I took a detour down a sidewalk this week just to stand under a canopy of blooms overhead.

    ReplyDelete