Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Assume Positive Intent


#221 - While reading my Biopsy poem in class today, I could see from a woman's face that I'd obviously Touched Her

#222 - "Daddy why did it start raining?" (an inquiring child I overheard)

#223 - Walking along a busy street I heard a loud honk beside me. Then I saw the two cars pull over about a block ahead, I thought, "What are they going to get out and fight or something?" Nope, they got out and in Excited Happy Faces Started a Conversation, obviously friends.

#224 - "In 2000 when I lived in Boston I didn't have a cell phone, but as a joke I found this old land-line phone that I pretended to talk on when I was on the subway- people would shift over to farther seats when they saw me do that- I thought cell phones were vain and silly at the time, and I was trying to do a sort of performance art."

This was Jed's comment to yesterday's gratitude #217. It made me laugh.

#225 - I'm grateful to have a friend who is brave enough to do such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment