Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bitácora

#261 - While talking with my Dad about politics he said, "Life isn't fair," then, followed it by giving what I assumed would be a depressing example. At work my Dad told them not to give him a raise because a lot of other people need raises more than he does, and yesterday they gave him a raise anyway. This Was His Example of How Life Isn't Fair!

#262 - I'm So Grateful and Proud to Have a Father who Would Think That Way

#263 - I'm grateful to have a father has never talked about retirement because He Likes His Job.

#264 - That my 17 year old cousin, thinks my "bitácora" new word for me, "blog" in Spanish I guess, is very interesting. I would not have expected this!

#265 - That I dreamed a little in Spanish last night. (This is also in part in thanks to Krystal. I am reading Eclipse in Spanish, because she recommended the Twilight series. It had a long waiting list at the library so I requested it in Spanish and to my delight I am able to understand it.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Tammy, I've been thinking lately that if people learned to co-operate and not be greedy society could work well- your dad is already doing it! There's plenty for everyone but some people take more than they can use and that's one of the major things that I think humanity can improve.

    ReplyDelete