Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shoots

I wonder if this would be the first green thing I'd eat if we didn't truck in food from CA. Edible?

#166 - Lyrics - There are some songs I've heard all my life, but never knew what they were about. This may be obvious to most people, but Bob Marley really has some good lyrics as well as "Hey Jude" by the Beatles.

#167 - In the lobby of Orchestra Hall tonight there was a pre-concert band. Most people were just standing and watching, but one guy was really getting into it. It was so beautiful to see because he obviously wasn't trying to get attention or impress anybody, He Simply Loved Moving His Body to the Music.

#168 - I Moved My Body Too

#169 - "Tammy has an internal GPS."
- my brother

#170 - Driving home there is a small hill before turning left onto our street. Tonight, for some reason, I Found this Small Hill Endearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment