Tuesday, May 11, 2010

El Alquimista


#356 - That I've paid enough attention to trees this year to learn the Ash are among the last to Green (the photo is not an Ash).

#357 - Knowing it will Go Away - I have a cold and I have 100% trust that it will pass.
Italic
#358 - Rereading El Alquimista by Paulo Coelho - For some reason I can remember what all of his books are about except for this one.

#359 - Believing that my Mother's Spirit led me to it in the library on Mother's Day.

#360 - I have a favorite quote from the Alchemist that I memorized, but reading it this time, it is not the quote that most hit me.
This won't make sense out of context (or for people that don't read Spanish), but anyway...

"'Por que hablas de estas cosas conmigo?'

'Porque tu tratas de vivir tu Historia Personal. Y estas a punto de desisitir de ella.'"

El Alquimistia
Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment