Monday, March 8, 2010

Full of LIfe



#31 - Geocaching at 4:30am - My brother suggested getting up at 4:30am to go geocaching and my cousins enthusiastically agreed. (I guess he really didn't think they would get up, but they did.) They still have such excitement for life.

#32 - Not having children - has given me lots of time and energy to spend time doing things I otherwise probably wouldn't - like having close relationships with my cousins.


#33 - My cousin made me laugh so hard when she came out in this outfit to teach an aerobics class.

#34 - Simple touch - They were rambunctious and then one of them suggested we use the massage table to give backrubs and they instantly quieted down. I have always thought that everyone looks beautiful when they are fully relaxed.



#35 - They have to sleep - at some point though, thank God, because I get exhausted ( even though I did not get up at 4:30).

No comments:

Post a Comment