Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Mom



#116 - Last night in bed I thought about today being my mother's birthday and gratitudes I could place in reflection of that. I soon realized a great deal of light was coming through the blinds. I opened them and the Moon was Shining Directly on My Bed. The moon, in some traditions, is the Mother, so I left the blinds open for her light to wash over me falling towards sleep.

#117 - Ring - the only piece of jewelry that hasn't annoyed me. I've worn it on my finger for three years, ever since I casually placed it there while cleaning out my mother's apartment.



#118 - I'm Grateful to have been Present throughout my Mother's process of Dying, for the Healing that occurred, and the Peace I feel when I think of Her.

#119 - Certainty that She is in a more Nurturing and Joyful Place


#120 - An Assurance, that at Times, She Watches over Me

No comments:

Post a Comment