Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How Many of Me

#81 - http://howmanyofme.com

I just found this website, something I've always wondered... You can find how many people in the U.S. have the same first and last name as you. There are 611 people with my first and last name. There are 8 people named Jason Mraz :) and I checked my friend Laura - 1! Lucky.

#82 - Connection in Writing Class - The woman next to me said she played the cello. I told her I enjoy listening, especially in
Bedtime Stories: A Unique Guided Relaxation Program for Falling Asleep and Entering the World of Dreams by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
It is beautiful storytelling accompanied by a simple cello. The woman was really excited to learn about this!

#83 - My friends's Choices - Change takes time and space. I am so grateful that as a new mother one of my friends has been blessed with, and taken advantage of, the time and space to learn options for raising a child and therefore has choices about what works best for her.

#84 - For Recognizing a Trait in Myself that I Admire in Others - Instead of dreaming of places people want to go, I admire people who take advantage of where they are or are already headed. This came to mind because I am going to Duluth for the state democratic convention. I've been to Duluth many times, but I still checked out a couple books from the library to make it an adventure - to check out independent businesses or see something I haven't before.

#85 - Hugging the Ash Trees in My Front Yard - I thought they wanted a hug when I got home. As I went over I thought, "It's been a long time since I've hugged these trees. Why is that?" I then realized our snow melted really fast, and until just recently they were surrounded by a couple feet of snow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    sorry I don't understand. Why would you hug a tree???

    stephanie

    ReplyDelete