Thursday, March 25, 2010

John Hope Bryant, Van Jones...

#121 - The Sound of Ducks Flying Overhead- not quacking, just the whoosh of their wings.

#122 - Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear Based World





#123 - John Hope Bryant -the author of Love Leadership. A beautiful, inspiring and intelligent leader with a vision, like Van Jones, or Corey Booker or...

#124 - Writing that just made me look to see what Van Jones is up to. Jones was the White House Special Adviser for Green Jobs. YEAH! I heard him speak right before he took the job one year ago. He blew me away, as usual. I have so much respect for that man. He resigned in September because of some controversy that I never really read up on, he said he didn't want to be a distraction. Anyway, I just looked him up and it was just today, 3/25/10, that he gave an interview about what went down and what he is up to. I'll take this synchronicity as a gift.

#125 - I didn't have a 5th one. Then I saw that I have a Real Letter from a friend, my bedtime story.

1 comment: