Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Choosing the Thing that Scares You


Before I get to today's five - yes that was a dead animal yesterday, a field mouse I think. Why would that be a gratitude? I was grateful to have been paying attention enough to notice it (it was tiny and blended in), I was grateful to examine its beauty, and I was grateful for its life. Now on to #76-80 -


#76 - I awoke in the middle of the night to a Good Dream, I fell back asleep and later I had another one.

#77 - I was choosing between two writing classes - Attentiveness in a Creative and Spiritual Life which feels natural/comfortable and Poetry on the Radio: From Page to Performance which feels scary. I Chose the Class that Scares Me.

#78 - Using my Poems That Sit in a Pile - Tonight I will go through my poems and pick "some of your strongest" for the class which starts tomorrow.

#79 - Listening to Live Music on the Piano

#80 - Health Insurance - Though my major medical health insurance bill went up, as usual, this year, I can still pay for it. May we all be so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. amen sister! (about all, but mostly being able to afford health insurance).

    ReplyDelete